1: Goals for this month
2: Let's Sing! Songs of the Month
3: We Love Mom!
4: To Mothers
5: Now Accepting New School Year Applications
7: April Donations
Once you step into the KNI school yard, the green lawn
is there to welcome you.
It has been a month since we renovated our yard, and we've already started seeing a change in how the children play in the new space. Children are naturally creative when they play, and it gives us a great joy to see them discover new games with each other.
In May, we have many events, such as "Children's Day", "Mother's Day" and " Sports Day"
. We are very excited and pleased to have you all join in these events!
Goals for this month
- Celebrate "Children's Day": Story time to learn the origin of Koinobori, taste Kashiwamochi
- Celebrate "Mother's Day": make a present for mother to appreciate
- Observe small animals, insects, worms, and flowers in the school yard, and develop interest in them
- Develop interest in vegetables at the school garden, and enjoy working with teachers and friends to grow them.
- Practice for the Sports Day event; Enjoy the Sports day with family and friends and learn to work together with them
Let's Sing! Songs of the Month
- Kotori no uta ( Little birdies)
- Sekkensan ( Soap )
- Fusen ( Balloon)
- Midori no march ( Marching in the green )
- Tsubame ni natte ( Turning Swallow )
- Ookii ki ( Big tree )
All Class - Enka ( KNI song ), Undokai no uta ( Sports Day song )
Please feel free to take a copy of the sheet music placed on the sign-in table.
Enjoy singing along with your child!
We Love Mom!
We've told the children to keep it a secret from Mom, and to only refer to it as "the secret," but the children have been excitedly making presents.
: Rubber band hanger and memo holder
: Flower vase
: Picture frame
: Seashell accessory case
: Apron hanger
: Wall ornament and letter
is coming, and soon you will be receiving a handmade present from your child.
Whether this is your first time, or whether you've already shared many such days with your child, it's a moment where we feel a tinge of bashfulness at the same time as we find ourselves filled to the brim with a joy that overflows into a smile.
For your children, these years may very well be the only time in their lives when they're able to hand you their presents completely free of any pretense, with nothing but smiles beaming with joy.
So please, go ahead and take your time and treasure this unique moment with them.
Now Accepting New School Year Applications
The times for the Sakura class will change, so please let any potential enrollees know.
Although we've already sent out a separate letter, please do make sure to include the tax charges for the overshoes in your May tuition.
Revised Price: $16.55 / pair
Total donations for April added up to $52.17
Thank you for your continued support.