1: This month’s goals
2: Let's sing! - Songs of this month
3: Introduction of teachers
Welcome to Kodomo no Ie!!!
in the school yard are swaying in the autumn breeze.
We lost them once during the reconstruction of the school yard before summer, and now they are in full bloom again just in time to welcome KNI children to the new school year.
We are so excited the new school year has finally started, and so are the rabbits, turtles, goldfish, and the silkworms we adopted over the summer.
We will do our best to make the most of this school year!
On behalf of First United Methodist Church of San Gabriel,
welcome to the 2010-2011 school year.
Paster Samuel Chow and Paster Tom Hower offer this blessing for the students, parents, teachers, committee members, and school facilities:
"God bless you and keep you, God smile on you and gift you,
God look you full in the face and make you prosper.
"In this blessing, the pastors place God's name on Kodomo no Ie
which God will confirm with blessings.(Based on the Bible,
Book of Numbers, 6:24-27, in The Message paraphrase.)
The smiles of the children are a sign of God's blessings and God's love.
Enjoy these gifts from God.
This month’s goals
- Get used to the school's schedule and have a good time at school ( junior class
- Get used to the school's rules and learn what they can do by themselves ( middle class
- Get used to the new class and enjoy playing with friends ( senior class
- Develop interest in animals at the school and learn how to take care of them
- Develop interest in the school garden and learn the change of season
Let's sing! - Songs of this month
… Tonbo no Megane ( Dragonfly's glasses)
… Arisan no Ohanashi ( Ant's chat)
… Pom Poko Tanuki ( Pom Poko Raccoon )
… Hashiru no Daisuki ( I love running!)
… Koorogi ( Cricket )
… Yamabiko gokko ( Echo )
Please feel free to take a copy of sheet music placed on the sign-in table, and enjoy singing along with your child!
Introduction of teachers
(Monday & Wednesday morning class) … Ms. Kawabe
(Tuesday & Thursday morning class) … Ms. Kanno
(Friday morning class) … Ms. Yamashita
(Monday & Wednesday afternoon class) … Ms. Morishita
(Friday afternoon class) … Ms. Kawabe
(Tuesday & Thursday afternoon class) … Ms. Umehata (Director)
Hiyoko no Kai
(Monday morning class) … Ms. kana
… Ms. Miwa
… Ms. Ozeki
… Ms. Takakura
… Ms. Umehata ( Director )
… Ms. Yamada
… Ms. Sakamoto
… Ms. Siegel
… Ms. Izumi
JFL, Adult class
… Ms. Izumi, Ms. Siegel
- Please label your child's belongings clearly.
- Please submit the documents we sent you by the end of September
- Please be sure to sign in and sign out with your full name
when you drop off / pick up your child.
- Have you ordered class photos($7.00), monthly books($6.85), indoor shoes, and other materials?
- Please be sure that parents/guardians close the school gate and that children do not handle the gate.
Please make sure that the gate remains closed all the time.
- There is an abundance of Shiso in the school garden. Please feel free to bring some home.