1: Reminders and Requests
2: Goal of the month
Newsletter September 2016
Reminders and Requests
＊Please turn in all of the forms promptly into the blue box at the upper left side of the door.
＊All of the forms and paperwork need to be submitted into the box at the upper left side of the door. Please note that the office doesn’t accept them.
＊All children’s belongings need to be clearly named.
＊The main gate to KNI must be handled only by adults. Children are not allowed to open and close it on their own.
＊Please be punctual for pick-up time. If you are running late, give us a call and we will watch your child(ren) in the Home Class until your arrival.
＊Children need to be supervised by the parents after school hours. Please understand that teachers will be busy with cleanup and won’t be able to watch children.
Goal of the month
“KNI is fun!”
Nensho - Junior class
- Help children feel comfortable with the teachers so that they are excited to come to KNI.
- Allow children to acclimate to the routine at KNI and support them in gradually getting used to the environment.
Nenchu - Middle class
- Help children to get acquainted with preschool, and make them feel safe to explore a variety of play and activities at KNI.
- Encourage them to independently follow KNI’s routine.
Nencho - Senior class
- Remind the children of their role as the oldest students in the preschool and encourage them to cooperate with their teachers to keep school fun.
- Encourage them to observe changes in the garden and build interest in nature and the autumn season.