Parents' Association News
1: 2009 Parents Association General Meeting
The first Class Mothers Meeting was held on September 23. Below is a list of all the Parents Association Board members to be approved at the General Meeting on October 7 (Wed)
President: Yoshiko Nakamura (Renge)
Vice Presidents: Roseanna Kuwata (Sakura), Kaeko Sherman (Renge)
Secretaries: Michiko Hartzberg (Renge), Chieko Masciandaro (Saturday), Tashi Ohnsman (Saturday)
Accountants: Yumiko Borreson (Sakura), Naoko Higa (Renge), Rie Rother (Sakura), Atsuko Wilds (Renge)
- The monthly Class Mothers Meeting will be held on the second Thursday of the month at 3:30pm
and it’s open to all the parents.
The teachers will babysit the children during the meeting.
- Please help Kodomo no Ie by signing up on the big sign-up sheet on the garage door for the committees for 2009.
- Big thanks and welcome to new class mothers. We will have lots of fun working together.
2009 Parents Association General Meeting
Wednesday, October 7
Between 9:30 and 11am at the Church hall
1) Introduction of board members for 2009 and approval
2) Briefing on 2009 budget and approval
3) Parents Association plans for new school year
A lecture starts at 10am regarding natural diet. It may open up your mind and change your views on food.
Please bring your own slippers. A limited number of booties will be provided.
It’s very important that you turn in your proxy (bottom half of the notice on the General Meeting) to your class mother or in the box on the table by Saturday, October 3
(the box will still be there until the day before the meeting so drop in your proxy even after the deadline). We need approval from at least 1/3 of the parents either in person or with a proxy.