Parent Association News
1: From Christmas Program Committee
2: From Mochi Tsuki Committee
From Christmas Program Committee
The Christmas Program was held successfully on December 22(Sat). We were able to share fun & special moments together again. The children were excited to see the many hand-made gifts decorated on the Christmas trees. Thank you for submitting the hand-made gifts! We also truly appreciate the many parent volunteers and everyone who donated or let us use their equipment. Thank you very much.
From Mochi Tsuki Committee
Our annual Mochi-Tsuki (rice cake pounding) is scheduled on Sunday, Jan 13! Thank you very much
to those who have volunteered to help. Let's have our children experience this fun Japanese tradition together!
We will issue "Numbered Tickets"
in order for everyone to equally enjoy the rice cakes (mochi).
At the check in table,
(1) Please receive One ticket per person. Remember your number.
(2) Please come to the designated "with ticket" serving table when your number is called. You will receive one rice cake per ticket.
(3) For additional servings, please go to the "without ticket" serving table. The committee members will direct you.
As it has been in the past, you will receive 2 rice cakes at the "without Ticket" line. The "With Ticket" / "Without Ticket" line locations will change throughout the day. The committee members will assign the line locations depending on how crowded the lines are. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we are trying something new this year.
Please confirm further details with the flier. The fliers will be sent by e-mail, and will be handed at the event as well.
1. Children are not allowed to play at the KNI playground during Mochi-tsuki event. When your child enters the KNI playground area, you must be with your child at all times.
2. Eating rice cakes at the KNI playground is NOT allowed.
3. Restrooms - Please use the KNI restrooms. In case of a rainy day, please use the ones in the church hall.
4. The Mochitsuki event will be held rain or shine. In the event of rain, it will be held in the church hall.even if it rains.
Happy New Year, everyone!
Since this school year started, we have held several fundraising events such as [ Kid's Art ] [ Scrip ] [ T-shirt/Sweatshirt Sale ]. Thank you for your support. We will report the results of the T-shirt sale with the next newsletter. Your shirt orders will be delivered shortly. We hope you enjoy them.
Other on-going fundraisings such as Marukai receipts, Recycling, and Mitsu Garage are also steadily raising funds for KNI, thanks to everyone's support. Thank you very much.
Please also stay tuned for a new project in 2013!
Our goal is to plan fundraising events that are beneficial AND fun to participate. Please let us know if you have any ideas, requests, or suggestions. Thank you for your continuous support.