We accept students year-round if there is an opening for your preferred class(es).
If you wish to enroll in September, please refer to the schedule below.
* School Visit
Please contact us beforehand if you would like to visit our school.
* From April on: Start taking applications for new students.
Please fill out the enrollment form and send it by mail
or bring it in person along with a registration fee payable to Kodomono No Ie.
* July: Mail out enrollment information
You will receive information on the enrollment ceremony. We may not be able to accommodate
* September: Enrollment ceremony and new school year ceremony
The ceremony is followed by commemoration photo-taking, goods purchasing and
the distribution of various paperwork necessary for the official enrollment procedure.
- Identification and Emergency Information
Permission for Trips or Outing
Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Physician's Report
- Child Preadmission Health History- Parent's Report
- Notification of Parent's Rights
- Personal Rights
- Photo Release Form
- Child Abuse Prevention Pamphlet Receipt
- Release of Liability
Please return all the paperwork to Kodomo No Ie within 7 days.
Please be sure to abide by the deadline as some of the documents are required by the State of California.