1: This month's goals
2: Let's sing! - Songs of this month
3: News from Class
4: Request from Director
Mornings and nights are growing cooler, and Fall
seems just around the corner.
Two weeks has passed since the new school year started.
Has your child adjusted to the new schedule?
I can see the children as well as parents trying to balance all the activities such as schools and other classes, and adjust to the new routine.
We would like to work with you to help children get through this change and encourage them to keep going!
This month's goals
- Come to every class and get used to the new routine
- Get comfortable being away from parents and enjoy at school
- Learn how to use school facility
- Get comfortable in the new class and enjoy playing with friends
- Enjoy the activities at school
- Learn how to play with friends
Observe the change of season: how the air feels in Fall, how the color of sky changes
Let's sing! - Songs of this month
... Oanakano Heru Uta ( Why do we get hungry?)
... Debuimochan Chibiimochan ( Chubby potato, Tiny potato)
... Kurinomi Bouya ( Chesnut)
... Kinoko ( Mushroom )
... Donguri Korokoro ( Rumbling Acorn)
Tomodachisanka ( Friend )
Please feel free to take a copy of sheet music placed on the sign-in table, and enjoy singing along with your child!
News from Class
Two weeks has passed since the new Renge class started.
Some students got used to the school already and showed up at school with big smile.
In Renge class, there are a little older students and they helped newer students, showing them what to do.
It's very nice to see them help each other, and grow together!
In Kiku class, we eat lunch together during the class.
Though some students are new to this schedule and sometimes can't finish their lunch or not able to sit through the lunch time, everyone seems to enjoy eating lunch together. They talked to friends and showed their lunch each other.
We are very happy to hear them saying, "I ate all my lunch!"
They are also very good at putting away their lunch boxes, and brushing their teeth!
Request from Director
- Please label
your child's belongings clearly.
- The fee for the earthquake countermeasure is $6.00
per child. Please add this fee to October tuition.
- Please be sure that parents/guardians close the school gate and that children do not handle the gate.
- Please make sure not to forget signing out when you pick up your child.
- We will start composting soon. We will appreciate if you can bring your kitchen waste to the school. We will place the bucket near the sign-in table. Thank you.
- Please refrain from eating and drinking at the school yard.
- Please park your car at the parking lot. Make sure that you don't leave your wallet in the car.